Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Feet

I make no bones about it. I love the snow and got to do a happy dance this afternoon. I walked past the upstairs hall window and looked outside. What did I see... but little small flurries going a mile a minute. The weatherman messed up his forecast; said no snow is coming.

So what do happy little piggies do when it snows at the beach?? They go outside to check it out.
Then they squeal with delight and put on their winter's finery.
Can you see the little bit of snow on the sedium to the right of my foot? I was doing a happy dance for sure. Hopefully this won't be the last we see of the flurries for this year. I really need at least 2 inches.

4 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Well, I hope for your sake you get more snow than that. It's fun to watch it come down though. Nice socks!

vlb5757 said...

I had hoped for so much more than what we got. I think it was on the ground for about 30 minutes and then it was gone as quickly as it came. I was sad. We will have really cold weather next week, so I am praying again for snow again!

Bobbisox said...

Which colorway was your sock? It looks green on my monitor and I love green. By the way, I too am a knitter and cook. I think they go well together, I pretty much only knit socks nowadays.

vlb5757 said...

Actually I am not sure. I used all of the yarn and didn't save the label for the socks. I know the brand is Swizzle but that's all I can tell you. Sorry. Green is my favorite color so I look for those colorways that have the most green and the least blue and pink I can find.