Saturday, July 21, 2007

Gifts

I have been struggling for the past few weeks, well...maybe a month now to post on my blog. I have been knitting gifts for friends that I will be seeing in Philly in early August. I am getting down to the wire and I am trying my darnest to get the last one done. I have knit this same pattern at least 6 or 7 times now and frankly, I am over it. I love the pattern; please don't misunderstand me. I just need to move on to something else. That's why there hasn't been any pictures of what I have been knitting on lately. I could post pictures but they would look like
this ...so I just haven't felt the need to post.

During all of this anxiety about getting these gifts done, I added one more part-time job to my schedule and am one class away from finishing another project. I want to post the pictures but will save that for after I have done the last class and have blocked it so it looks much nicer. So please hang in there with me while I try to juggle all the balls at once! I know you all know what it's like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if anyone can do it chicka, you can!
can't wait to see the finished scarf, hmmm... wonder what color its going to be. Don't worry, I can wait till your done with it : )

Anonymous said...

yarn harlot in virginia in september!!
I am going!!

vlb5757 said...

Well there has been a hiccup in my plans to finish my last scarf class. A friend has passed away and we will be going to the funeral and I will miss my class. Being there for my friend is more important than my class so the scarf will not be done for a least another week.

I would love to see Yarn Harlot in September but we shall see. That would be some kind of a event!